A Stress Diary will help to identify dates and times over each week. You will see if there is a pattern when you are feeling under pressure which is causing signs and symptoms of stress.
“I did not realise that all my stress was at work and there was nothing at home. It has been a real eye opener for me” Jim who used it to help him reduce stress
Tips on how to use the diary
1. Identify dates and times over each week to see if there is a pattern when you are feeling under pressure which is causing signs and symptoms of stress.
2. At the end of each week, add your totals up and make action notes of any areas where you feel you should take some action.
3. Record how you feel using one of the smiley faces, at that time.
4. Complete the six weeks and then go to the activity at the back of the diary.
5. You may not be sure what causes your stress and this will identify if it someone or a situation which is causing stress.
6. Each day, make a note of the time, how you feel and how you react
7. the tasks you did and meetings you had at work that day
8. The diary will help you to identify where you should be making changes – be it at home or at work.
9. Have you any time to yourself?
10. Is it all about your job and the demands or changes at work?
11. Do you feel tense or anxious?
12. Can you cope with pressure?
13. Is it impacting or your sleep?
14. Have you control over your life?
15. Can you take control?
16. Do you have time to yourself?
Download the free Stress Diary and let me know how you get on with it. Download here Stress Diary